Disclaimer and privacy
Disclaimer: by using this website and/or the offered information, you state to agree with the applicability of this disclaimer. In the event of contrariety between the conditions of specific products and services on this website and this disclaimer, the conditions of the products and services prevail.
Disclaimer and privacy
Disclaimer: the website of Evides N.V. and of its subsidiary companies is composed with care. Evides N.V. strives to offer the information included therein as complete and up to date as possible. However, no guarantee is given regarding the completeness or correctness of the information which is specified on the website or the references or hyperlinks noted therein. In addition, a guarantee that the website will function without errors is also not given. Evides N.V. does not accept any liability for any damage or loss, in any shape whatsoever, as a result of or related to the use of the website or the information included therein or acquired with it. No rights can be derived from the information displayed on this website.
Personal information of customers and visitors of the website is handled and processed with care. Evides N.V. will comply, to the extent necessary, to the applicable legal regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act. Evides N.V. reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy stipulation.
Privacy statement Evides Industriewater
This privacy statement applies to all information which Evides Industriewater B.V. collects and processes through www.evidesindustriewater.nl (hereinafter: the “Website”).
Evides Industriewater B.V. respects the privacy of all visitors to our Website. We only collect personal information which is necessary to display our Website and the services offered on it. In addition, we offer a number of services for which the processing of personal information is necessary, such as a contact form, a possibility to register for our newsletter and the possibility to download documents.
Personal information collected through our Website is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. By means of this Privacy Statement we inform you about the processing of your personal information by Evides Industriewater B.V. through our Website. For questions, please feel free to contact us using the contact information specified below.
1.3. Who is responsible for your personal information?
Evides Industriewater B.V. is the controller for the processing of your personal information as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation. Our contact information is:
Evides Industriewater B.V.
PO box 3063 NH Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: 010-293 0000
1.4. What personal information do we collect?
Evides Industriewater B.V. only collects the personal information which you provide to us. For example, through the contact form on this Website, when you register for our business newsletter, if you download a factsheet or whitepaper or if you make use of our services. In these cases, Evides Industriewater B.V. only processes the following information:
• Personal details (name, business address, business email address, business telephone number, position, gender);
• Company information (address, Dutch Chamber of Commerce number, VAT number, bank account number);
• Information about your order (status of your order, price of your order);
• Marketing preferences (or if you have indicated to not want to receive marketing);
• Your surfing behaviour on our Website;
• Personal information which you provide by means of communication with us;
We receive personal information both directly from you and from external parties:
Personal information which we receive directly from you:
• Personal information which we receive when you make use of our business service provision or products
• Personal information which we receive if you visit our Website
• Your surfing behaviour on our Website
• Personal information which you provide by means of communication with us
Personal information which you provide to us about others:
• It is possible that you share personal information about others with us. For example, address information, contact information or other information. We want to emphasize that it is your own responsibility to check whether the persons whose personal information you share agree with the personal information you provided about them.
Personal information which we receive from external parties:
• To the extent that this is permitted by law, it is possible that we receive (additional) personal information from external organisations.
1.5. For which purposes do we process your personal information?
The personal information which we collect through our Website is solely used for the specific purposes for which it is provided. We process your personal information for the following purposes:
• The delivery of the business newsletter if you have subscribed for it;
• When you make use of our contact form, we will only use your personal information to contact you or to answer questions;
• If you provide personal information for downloading documents, then this information may be used to contact you about the requested document and services of Evides Industriewater B.V.;
• If there is a (business) agreement with Evides Industriewater B.V., we will use your personal information to render and deliver our business service provision and products, for invoicing and to contact you. In addition, this personal information may also be used to contact you in the future about our products or services.
1.6. On which ground is the processing of your personal information based?
Any processing of personal information has to be based on grounds for justification. We process personal information pursuant to the following grounds for justification:
• Necessary for the execution of an agreement
• A justified interest
• Your permission
Necessary for the execution of an agreement with Evides Industriewater B.V.
We use your personal information whenever this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with Evides Industriewater B.V. Without this personal information it is not possible to comply with our obligations that follow from the agreement. For example, it is not possible to render our services or deliver our products without your business contact information.
We use your information on grounds of our justified interests, such as:
• The interest of Evides Industriewater B.V. to maintain a long-term relationship with you and to offer you products and services
• The interest of Evides Industriewater B.V. to improve the efficiency of our services by means of statistical analysis
We have a justified interest to process your personal information. The processing of personal information pursuant to a justified interest does not have, or only a limited, impact on your privacy, in our opinion. Do you disagree with the processing of your information pursuant to our justified interest? Then you can always object and we will discontinue the processing.
In some cases, we process your personal information pursuant to your permission. It should be noted that you can always withdraw your permission.
1.7. Is my information provided to third parties?
In accordance with this Privacy Statement and to the extent allowed by law, Evides Industriewater B.V. may make use of third parties for the provision of its services. To the extent that these third parties process your personal information when carrying out these relevant services, they will do so in the capacity of processor for Evides Industriewater B.V. and Evides Industriewater B.V. will have taken the required technical and organisational measures to ensure that your information is solely processed for the abovementioned purposes.
We make use of the following third party service providers:
• We use Microsoft Dynamics to record your information into our CRM system.
• We make use of M-Fuel to send newsletters.
1.8. Is your personal information sent outside of the European Union or European Economic Area?
In principle, Evides only processes personal data within the European Economic Area.
To the extent that personal data is processed outside the European Economic Area in exceptional cases, for example where we use third party services that store personal data in countries outside the European Economic Area or are transferred to our group company in the United Kingdom, we do that only if this is permitted on the basis of the applicable privacy rules, including the General Data Protection Regulation. You can contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement if you would like additional information about the measures we have taken in a specific exceptional case to ensure that the transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area is in accordance with applicable privacy rules.
1.9. How long is my personal information stored?
Your personal information is deleted or anonymized when this personal information is no longer necessary for the processing purposes which are specified in this privacy statement.
Whenever you or your organisation makes use of our services or products, your information is stored for as long as it is necessary to provide our services or products or for as long as we have a service relationship with you. After the end of this service relationship, your personal information is deleted.
Whenever you have provided personal information to receive the newsletter, your personal information is saved for as long as you want to receive the newsletter. Your personal information will be deleted when you unsubscribe for the newsletter.
If your personal information was received through the contact form, we will save it for as long as it is necessary to carry out the service or for as long as we have a service relationship with you.
1.10. Is my personal information secured by Evides Industriewater B.V.?
Evides Industriewater B.V. values your privacy greatly. We therefore take security measures to prevent theft, loss or other unlawful use of your personal information. We work with secured connections and, wherever necessary, with encrypted communication. In addition, we take measures pertaining to physical and logical access security.
1.11. What are your rights pertaining to your personal information which Evides Industriewater B.V. processes?
You can submit a request at any desired time to have access to your personal information, to correct it or to delete it. In addition, you have the right to request limitation of the processing of your personal information and the right to object against the processing of your personal information. These rights are known as the rights of the involved parties. To invoke the abovementioned rights, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to provide proof of identification, to ensure that we do not provide personal information to the incorrect persons.
1.12. Can you withdraw your permission?
Whenever you have given permission, this permission can always be withdrawn. We would like to point out that withdrawing your permission does not have retroactive effect.
1.13. Can you file a complaint?
You can file a complaint with Evides Industriewater B.V. pertaining to the processing of your personal information. In addition, a complaint could also be submitted with the Dutch supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
1.14. Are you obligated to share your personal information with Evides Industriewater B.V.?
The processing of your personal information is necessary in some cases. For example, if we want to offer you a service or if we have to comply with an agreement. If you do not fill in the necessary information, then we are not capable of providing our service to you.
1.15. Does Evides Industriewater B.V. use profiling techniques?
Evides Industriewater B.V. does not use profiling techniques or other type of automated decision-making.
1.16. When was this privacy statement last modified?
This privacy statement was last modified on 25 May 2018.
Do you want to know more about cookies, the way in which we use them and how you need to delete them? Please read this Cookie Statement.
Evides Industriewater B.V.
PO box 3063 NH Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: 010-293 0000
What are cookies and similar technologies?
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Evides Industriewater B.V. places cookies for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: These types of cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website. Functional cookies are also used to offer website functionalities, such as the possibility to set a language preference.
- Analytical cookies: These technologies are used to optimise our services. For example, to optimise the usefulness of our Website, to make the Website more user-friendly and to analyse how you use our Website.
Evides Industriewater B.V. places technical and functional cookies solely for analytical purposes. To place these cookies, your permission is not required because the impact of these cookies on your privacy is limited. Evides Industriewater B.V. uses pseudonymised statistics about you. The following information is processed about your visit to the Website:
- Your IP address;
- Technical details of your browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari, IE or Firefox) and your screen resolution;
- What website you visited before visiting the Website of Evides Industriewater B.V.;
- Where and for how long you visited the Website;
- Which functionalities of the Website you used;
- Which parts of the Website you visited.
Below you will find detailed information about all cookies and similar technologies which are used on the Website.
2.2. The right to withdraw permission
The simplest way to delete cookies, is using the settings of your browser. If you no longer want to have cookies on your device or in your browser, then you need to change your browser settings. Take into account that this may influence your online experiences.
2.3. Date of last modification
This cookie statement was last modified on 30 May 2018.